AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC COOKERS / KETTLES
Talsa updates its catalog
Talsa, a company in which we have repeatedly commented on this blog, an international benchmark in the manufacture of medium-capacity machinery for the meat industry, has just updated its range of electric automatic cooking kettles for the meat industry.
It has stopped manufacturing gas kettles to focus exclusively on electric kettles.
It has a range of 165, 250, 335, 505 and 725 liters, with different options:
- Lid opens and closes effortlessly
- Safety drain tap
- Rounded corners, perfect cleaning
- High quality thermal isolation
- Digital time and temperature control
- Hot and cold water inlet taps
- Silicone gasket
- All in stainless steel including the interior
- 2 Internal safety thermostats
- Adjustable s/s feet
Homogeneous cooking, programable and energy saving
Thermal oil bath
- All models include an intermediate stainless-steel thermal oil chamber, internal expansion chamber, high-performance thermal ﬂuid and internal drainage tap.
- The thermal oil chamber allows uniform heat distribution for better cooking and practically eliminates the possibility of burning foods as well as maintaining the initial heat for the following cooking, saving energy.
- Time required to heat chamber ﬁlled with cold water from ±20°C to ±90ºC: ±80 minutes if the thermal transfer ﬂuid is cold (less if ﬁlled with pre-heated water); Next loads approx. half time when all liquids and metal are already hot.
- Sides and cover are isolated with ﬁreproof ﬁberglass and aluminum sheathing.
Digital, programable control unit
- German control unit Aditec MKA-120 allows precise programming of cooking time & temperature.
- Optional manual probe to measure core temperature of large pieces and perform temperature delta cooking.
- Programable delayed program start at any desired time & day.
- Control unit mounted on separate switchboard with 7 m cable.
- Buzzer to alert at the end of cycle.
COOKING • SCALDING • WARMING UP • MELTING
Links of interest: