Cutter K55s Suprem
Cutters / Choppers
Digital Industrial Bowl
New Suprem Bowl Cutter series: quality, innovation, performance.
- Very high cutting speed, fully variable from 500 up to 5000 rpm.
- Slow mixing speed, variable 50 to 500 rpm, forward and reverse.
- German BE-Maschinenmesser knives, special high resistance KUT steel.
Minimum space between all knives and the bowl thanks to its large central diameter.
- 4 onscreen buttons for direct selection of knife and bowl speeds, freely con gurable.
- Motorized stainless-steel knife lid for effortless lifting and lowering.
- Transparent noise protection cover with CE safety clearance reduces knife speed while open; returns to previous speed when closed.
- Removable 6-knife head and compensating rings for use with 3.
- Simpli ed knife shaft, very reliable, with advanced quality bearings and seals for high revs, 2 years guaranteed.
- New vibration reduction technology at high revs, collaboration with the UPV Polytechnic University.
- Completely stainless: entire frame, external and internal, in AISI304 stainless steel, as well as all possible hardware and components.
- Very robust construction, heavy machine, approx. 900 kg.
- Solid, 90 kg cast stainless steel bowl, with outer rim to prevent liquids or dough from spilling.
- Low height of bowl, for more comfortable use.
- Bowl with drain plug.
- Adjustable, stainless steel machine feet, non-slip and vibration absorbing.
- Machine body surfaces with drainage slopes, to avoid stagnant water and simplify cleaning.
- Polished surfaces without corners, with CE radius to facilitate cleaning and comply with hygiene standards.
- Large, removable bowl scraper.
- Double sealed, waterproof access panels.
- Closed machine bottom.
- Removable friction seal between lid and bowl, with self-adjusting springs.
ELECTRICS AND ELECTRONICS
- Powerful motors to quickly process compact and chilled dough.
- Two knife-motor powers available.
- Soft start and stop of knifes and bowl by mean of two speed drives.
- High energy ef ciency class IE3, high performance ABB motors and last generation drives.
- Automatic knife safety stop.
- Thermal motor protection.
- Fast and sensitive digital thermometer, with sensor extended into the internal cavity of the lid.
- Folding internal electric panel, easy access, temperature-controlled cooling system.
- Electronic/electric components of rst brands Schneider Electric and ABB.
SOFTWARE AND EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS
- Control panel with large 15” Schneider Electric digital touch screen, all information displayed simultaneously and in large size.
- Extensive information on controls, alarms, errors, diagnostics.
- Very advanced and practical software with numerous automatic stop options. Intuitive, easy to use.
- Interactive recipes, can be stored and executed directly on the machine’s screen.
- New Talsa EcoCut Power Control to determine the machine power required to achieve desired cutting results at any time of the process.
- Industry 4.0 digital solutions for maintenance, process integration and custom solutions.
- Remote Service and Support access over secure internet connection. (Router/ethernet or mobile phone)
Excellent professional results with meat, vegetable, vegan/vegetarian food, sh, special dough.
For more information visit the website: https://talsanet.com/machine-range/cutters-choppers/cutter-k55s-suprem/