Talsa is a manufacturer of medium capacity machines for the meat industry. Talsa’s entire series of machines complete the whole sausage production process.
Always committed to new technologies and quality, Talsa does not cease its efforts to offer continuous improvements of its machines in which its entire quality management system is focused.
Lately, it has been the turn of its new models K15neo and K30neo Artisan Cutters, machines with 7 ”digital touch screen and variable speed.
Cutters are indispensable cutting machines for grinding meat and these, especially, cut and emulsify all kinds of meats and other food products.
In every industrial machine manipulated by a person, the technical characteristics must not only obey the production but also the manipulation of the machine, that must be safe in order to avoid work accidents.
Its most distinctive features are:
- Its 7 ”touch screen controlling speed, temperature, elapsed time and current time
- High cutting speed: variable 750 – 3000 rpm + four pre-programmed speeds.
- Automatic stop programmable for elapsed time and / or temperature limit.
- Soft starters of blades and trough with electronic variators.
- Emergency stop
- Adjustable feet with vibration damping
- High quality blades
- Stainless steel construction, solid stainless steel lid and trough
- Automatic blade braking when opening
- Transparent noise protection cover
- Easy to clean
Dedicated to increasing productivity, now with more power and advanced functions complying with requirements and its commitment to R + D + i.
Talsa, through its distributors sells worldwide, medium and small machines delivered in just two working days, and large capacity industrial machines in just two weeks.