Talsa, market Leader in the Global Food Industry.
New models 2022 Suprem
The universal mixer: especially designed for meat and many other applications.
- Classic design of mixing machine, emulating the turning of the human hands and arms.
- Powerful “double-spoon” paddle that performs dual mixing at each turn: dough up & dough down, copying the manual human process of stirring and churning.
- The diagonal attack angle of the mixing paddle hardly squeezes the dough against the bowl but rather mingles it gently with the same smooth dough.
- New optimized attack angle of the mixing paddle, designed
in collaboration with the ﬂuids department of the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Central bowl column in all models, acting as a divider, homogenizing the dough even more.
- New bowl scraper in all models, removes possible adhesions on the side like spices, etc., returning it to the mixing zone, unifying all parts of the mixture.
- Paddle is very easy to clean, without the need to disassemble.
- The perfect traditional mixing that the meat and food sector demands.
Advantages at a glance
- Reinforced, all stainless construction.
- Pneumatically assisted rising of the machine head for eﬀortless elevation and lowering.
- Two s/s swivel casters with brake and two ﬁxed wheels for easy movement.
- Food approved plastic lid with holes for addition. Avoids contact of the operator with the paddle and prevents external contamination.
- Powerful motors and strong gearboxes to easily mix even compact and cold mixtures.
- 3-Phase motors with double voltage (permits changing the voltage).
- Automatic stop when lifting the machine head.
- Sealed & secure low voltage electric switchboxes.
- Hermetically closed machine base prevents intrusion of water or dirt.
- Easy cleaning due to the absence of hard to reach corners.
- Bowl and paddle are folding to ease unloading and cleaning.
- Hygienic control panel, IP55, with membrane push-buttons.
Machines designed to mix minced meat, but usable for many other food products.